Start feeling happier in just 5 minutes or less by following the steps below. Learn more.
- This will feel impossible and never happen, if you don’t know what to do (or don’t do anything)
- This will feel easy and happen fast, if you know exactly what to do & then do it
Following the 3 steps makes it fast and easy
3 Easy Steps
This energizes and motivates your mind to help you achieve what you want faster and easier (rather than work against you).
Here are the two biggest overall reasons for enjoying greater happiness in life:
- Your life will improve with the positive effects of happiness: here are at least 5 positive benefits of feeling happy that you’ll enjoy immediately
When you feel happy:
- Life is naturally more enjoyable for you, and as a result, it also tends to feel more meaningful and worthwhile as well
- So your spirits feel ‘up’, and you naturally feel more full of life, energy, and motivation
- With more energy and motivation, you predictably enjoy more success and achievement (and this success and achievement comes faster and easier to you)
- See more
- Also, you tend to have greater peace of mind when you’re happy, since you’re naturally free of stressful thoughts when enjoying happiness
- Among other things, this peaceful mindset naturally makes it easier for you to achieve and enjoy restful sleep
- This combination of a happier, more peaceful mindset and more restful sleep can have a positive effect on your physical health
- See more
- All of these factors combined make you feel more vibrant and full of energy, and therefore make it easier for you to ‘go out’ and do things, and lead a richer, more productive, more engaging life
- Indeed, you naturally tend to enjoy social interactions more, which is yet another way that life can start feeling more meaningful and worthwhile to you
- Overall, this type of emotional state benefits you in numerous ways, which is why you’re naturally better off feeling happy, and just being a happy person in general
- It makes sense to become happy and enjoy feeling happier, especially considering that you are fully capable of doing it
It’s neither right nor wrong to feel happy. This is simply an emotion you can enjoy, and you are certainly not obligated to feel this way!
But when you consider all the positive benefits of happiness, and how feeling happier can immediately improve your life, it certainly makes a great deal of sense to enjoy feeling happy (and becoming happier and happier) as soon as possible.
Indeed, it especially makes sense to do this, when you consider:
- The most important factor for feeling happier and enjoy life more is to improve your thinking
- You have a functioning mind and are fully capable of improving your thinking, so why on earth would you not do it, especially since you appreciate how much it would immediately benefit you?
- Indeed, you are using tools and a program that make this even easier for you to do, so it makes complete sense to do it (and the sooner, the better)
Click on either reason for more information.
This knowledge empowers you to achieve what you want.
You can think of happiness as being an emotion created by the following types of positive thinking:
- Since you’re focusing on something of positive value you can enjoy…
- You naturally feel happier and enjoy life more
- The more positive value you see, the happier and happier you’ll predictably become (there is no limit to how happy you can feel)
- Perceiving any positive value that you see as good enough for you to be pleased or satisifed with it
- You accept the positive value you see, due to thinking of it as ‘good enough’ for you
- As a result, you are naturally satisfied with the positive value you see (since it’s ‘enough’ for you to be satisfied with it)
- And this means you are naturally pleased with this positive value and enjoy it, which naturally creates the feelings of pleasure and happiness
- The more you value, accept, and want happiness in your life, the more you are energized and motivated to act and think in ways that will make you feel happier
- Also, the more you value and accept happiness, the more comfortable you are with feeling happy, so it becomes a much more natural and normal part of your life
- The combined result of all of this is that you become happier faster and easier, and you naturally feel happier consistently
Click on any type of positive thinking for more information.
This gets the job done.
Some additional things to appreciate:
- Wanting to be happy for yourself (regardless of whether or not anyone else wants you to be happy) is one of the most important keys for thinking positive thoughts that make you feel happier
- With this clear desire, improvements in how you think and feel flow much more naturally and easily
Click on any step for more information.
Then, start thinking in positive ways that compel you to feel happy, and feel happier in 5 minutes or less.
You are here:
Section 1 Lessons:
- How to become happy & stay happy consistently
- Be optimistic about becoming happier
- How to stop feeling sad, depressed, or unhappy
- How to feel happy in 3 easy steps